Monday, November 5, 2007

High School Musical, the play

I took Brenna to High School Musical, the fall play at Northwest High School. We were originally supposed to go with two little friends of hers, Lauren and Madison, from dance class. Unfortunately, Lauren was sick, so we invited my friend Katie and her children, Delaney and Jaiden. Brenna and Madison sat together and sang every song amidst giggles and laughter. We have every version of HSM II on our tevo: the original, the dance along, and the sing along. I will often catch Brenna dancing and singing to the movie at home. It's fun when I catch her in the act, but she gets embarassed and stops. And then, I have to walk away with a smile on my face. Oh to be young again....

3 comments:

Emilie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (And I love reading about your funny kids. keep it coming!)
Love you,
Emilie

Tiercy said...

that's cute. I love to see Brenna dancing too. I miss you guys.

beth said...

Happy Birthday Paige
But what do you mean "Oh to be young again"? Do you have any idea how young you really are?
I thought of all three of you on your birthday and sent happy wishes through the air, or something like that (which means I wasn't organized enough to get three cards in the mail.)
I am loving reading the blogs of you ,Tiercy and Emilie--brings back so many memories. Raising three kids is a trip. Cherish every moment--they will be grown sooner than you know. Much love