Friday, December 14, 2007

What kind are you?

My sister found this great website for when you absolutely have nothing to do, no where to be, or no people to see. Yeah, right. Anyway the quiz I just took was, "If your life were a movie it would be...." And would you know, they had it right. If my life were a movie it would be a Drama:
You're rich in feeling and emotion. You constantly play life out in your mind, imagining the "ifs, ands, or buts." You constantly feel like the world is your audience, which might inevitably affect your sanity! While your passion is endearing, the over-dramatics may grow a bit too intense after a while.

When you have nothing but time on your hands, check out this fun site.

I hope the Holidays are finding you bright and merry!!!

1 comment:

Emilie said...

looks like fun! i'll try to squeeze it in :)

thanks for your great comments on the blog about my English class. It's looking more like it will run next year (I tooked to our principal about it). Your contests and auctions sound like so much fun. I wish I worked at your school! Think of how we could collaborate!
Keep it up! Love you,
em