Wednesday, May 21, 2008

1-800-819-12 something

This evening, we are watching American Idol when Brenna asks me if I can come upstairs, she has something to tell me. In the end, I had her come whisper in my ear what she wanted to say to me. She said that she called the hospital for sick children and that they are sending us something, but I'm not to worry, we don't have to pay any money. What?!
Later in bed, while cuddling her, I tried to get more information out of her. The best I can figure it: she saw a commerical on the tv about St. Judes Hospital for children and they flashed a number across the screen and said, "Call now." So, what did she do? She called. Brenna said she wanted to ask them what made the children sick. She then repeated the number to me: 1-800-819-12something. How cute is this!! She is so precocious and charming. It just makes me worry.

BTW--I think David Archuleta nailed it tonight. He did an outstanding job. I feel like David Cook's usual charm was missing. But I love them both and can't really decide who I want to win.

1 comment:

Tiercy said...

Cute Brenna. That is darling!

Umm...i fast forwarded through David A. last night...boring!!! Yes the boy has vocals, but he is so predictable. I actually picked up my phone last night and called for David Cook. So, if he wins...I am responsible. = >