Thursday, August 21, 2008

16 years of wedded bliss




So much has changed in the last 16 years: ups, downs, jobs, new family members, pets, illnesses, homes, etc, but the one constant in my life has been my love for Andy. Every day I am so thankful to have him in my life. This sounds so understated and trite and, truly, doesn't begin to cover the laughter, the tears and the deep, deep emotion that I have for him. I love you, Andy.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Aaaawwwwwww!! Happy anniversary you guys! 16years! wow! We are looking forward to seeing you this weekend!
Love you,
~Michelle

Tiercy said...

Wow. 16 years!! Happy Aniversary! I wish I could see you this weekend. sending hugs and kisses your way.

Anonymous said...

I think I am going to cry now! Happy Anniversary! What a neat post! I can't take much more between Tiercy's blog and yours!

Debbie said...

Just beautiful. I can truly sense your love for him. Happy Anniversary!