My dad came for a visit with my family last weekend. We had a great time and really enjoyed visiting with him. My brother and sister also came to visit as well. I can only hope my dad and Marie weren't overwhelmed by all of the mayhem that 10 grandchildren can bring to any home.
It was a really good visit. The conversation was easy and there were plenty of laughs to go around. I have to admit that it was a pretty great weekend. I feel like it really is the beginning of a better relationship with my dad. I wasn't quite prepared for his visit because I thought he was coming a week later, so it was nice that things worked out so well. They didn't want to displace my boys so they slept downstairs and said it was fine.
1 comment:
How nice for you!
Post a Comment