Saturday, February 6, 2010

Blizzard of 2010


I took this picture yesterday around 3:00 pm.  It had been snowing for about 3 hours by this point.  Crossing the street are Tobin and his friends.  They played a little basketball and decided they wanted to go and get some food while they could. They were right to do it while they could....




Even though this is taken from a different angle, this is the same place as the picture above where Tobin is walking with his friends.  You can see the sign.  Notice that the cars are completely buried this time.  I took these pictures about 10:00 am Saturday morning.

Our front stoop piled high with snow!

4 comments:

A Wedding Story said...

I think I'm officially over the snow! Spring time where are you?

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

The snow looks absolutely beautiful!

Emilie said...

Paige, that photo of Brenna in midair is perfect. you are the cool, brave mom for letting them jump off the roof!

Paige said...
This comment has been removed by the author.