This was a huge meet. There were contestants from all over--as far as Hawaii. I was nervous for Brenna and wanted her to do really well. I'm never sure what she thinks at times like this. I know she wants to do well, but I'm not sure if she's aware that she's getting scored, if she knows what a good score is.
I love this picture of Brenna with her coach. She's giving Bre a pep talk before she gets ready to compete on the double mini.
The story of this picture makes me cry. When they were finished competing, the contestants name would show up with their score. Seeing Brenna's name was amazing and BIG! I cried when I saw this. I know I'm sentimental and so proud of Brenna.
Brenna's biggest fans!
3 comments:
You need a picture of Julianna up there as one of Brenna's biggest fans :) She was just looking at these pictures and grabbed the mouse so she could control what we looked at and for how long all the while saying, "Ohhhhhh, oh wow!"
Needless to say she is very impressed with her cousin.
Can I appeal to you for a future schedule of meets so we can find one to bring Julianna too?
Way to go Brenna! You look fantastic!
Brenna looks like a professional!! I hope she has fun doing it because she makes it look easy.
Brenna,
I love your enthusiasm, your confidence, and your skill. so glad you are my granddaughter!
Post a Comment