Saturday, November 20, 2010

Freshmen POTH...and White Boys Can Dance!


So, I knew nothing about POTH 2010 until it was right on top of me.  And even more shocking was that Tobin was going to be in POTH 2010!  What is POTH you ask?  Well, you must feel like you're in my shoes since I asked exactly the same question!  Only maybe I didn't ask it as nicely as you.

POTH= Puttin' On the Hits.  A high school contest between the classes.  And if Tobin was in it, why was I only learning about it the day of?!  Believe me, this will not be the case next year.

I wasn't sure what to expect.  And of course, the freshmen went first, so I really didn't have time to get it.  I should have taped the whole freshmen class, but I didn't think to.  I taped Tobin's part mostly and what came after.  Tobin's comes out in the white/green striped shirt along with his friends, Colin and Bradley!  They were supposed to be Dougie'ing white boy style and then his friends were supposed come out and teach them the right way.  And then they were all supposed to do their happy dougie dance.  Only Tobin, Colin, and Bradley forgot to pull their pants down to their normal, cool level!

The second half, the sophomores put on the wrong music!  It was supposed to be  "It's Rainin Men" hence the raincoats and umbrellas.  But it was the wrong song, so everyone came out and saved them.  Some say it was because the Freshmen only lost to the sophomores at Homecoming by one point and they are still sore about it.


1 comment:

Tiercy said...

Fun for Tobin. You should post the video,, because I just can't picture it. =)