Sunday, January 16, 2011

Noah's basketball sean

Andy and I decided to have Noah continue to play with the Bantam's (age and grade level name) instead of being one of the youngest players on the Juniors.  Noah is playing with a league that has a natural progression from Bantam's to Juniors to Seniors and then to your school's JV team.  This way Noah is playing with kids that he will attend with in high school.  Most of the players are from the other feeder middle school and I love that Noah is getting the opportunity to play with them and become friends with them.  Keeping Noah on the Bantam's has meant he gets more playing time, increased confidence, and better control over his body.
     Last year, we said at every game that Noah was like a bull in a China shop.  I think that was a wrong simile.  Instead he was simply like a baby giraffe with legs too long and he needed to learn to control them.  Noah's growth has been very pronounced-he falls so much less now, he has better ball control, and it just seems easier to him.  He still gives 100% to every game he plays and is all heart.  I enjoy watching him as well.
Noah's biggest fans--who am I kidding-Brenna needs her friends too!

Noah fighting with all his might to hold onto the ball for his team.
Getting ready to run a play

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Noah.....lookin good....love Poppop

Paige said...

I hope we get to see you this year!! We love and miss you Pop-Pop.