Sunday, November 11, 2007

7 things you didn't know.....

1. I really do like eminem, the rapper. Yes, the one who seems to have nothing nice to say. One night I pulled up to a fast food drive thu window and had the eminem song "Loose yourself" blaring. The cashier gave me this funny look, so I turned down the radio apologizing for how loud it was: he replied, "no, that's not it. I just didn't expect someone like you to have the song on. What can I say, I like to work out to this song and it kinda caught hold of me.

2. I want to get a tatoo. Not a big one, just something small on the inside of my ankle. Something that means something. But that's just it, I can't think of something that would be that meaningful my whole life w/out it being cheesy.

3. In my next house, I want to decorate a bathroom with a panda theme. Some people love animals for certain reasons. And Brenna and I have watched the pandas on the webcam to really love them. But, the real reason I want pandas on my wall is because if you took the P in my name and the A in Andy's name and added an and in the middle, PandA.........sitting in a tree....you know the rest, it becomes a cute little symbol for us without being too cheesy obvious, except to you who read my blog.

4. I want to write children's books. My sister and I have kicked around having a book series where the characters are pen pals, but it hasn't developed into anything yet. I keep waiting for not the "right time", but simply any time where I'm not busy. Although, the book I have started writing is titled: "Things I want to tell my daughter, but she's too busy acting like me to listen." Catchy, huh?


5. I have a beautiful dress that hangs in my closet that I wore on my wedding day. I wore it to a luncheon we had afterwards. To this day, it is still one of my favorite dresses and hangs in there waiting to be worn again. But the usual has happened, being married weight, baby weight, emotional eating weight, etc. and so it hangs, lonely and waiting.

6. I sometimes wonder about reconciling God with science.

7. When Tobin was a baby and our only child and he would sometimes wake us up in the middle of the night. I always woke up instantly. But I was also working and sleep deprived. Can you tell I'm trying to justify what I'm abou to tell you? Sometimes, when I heard Tobin, but was simply too tired to get up, I would gently kick Andy's legs so to wake him up so he would hear Tobin crying out. He would always go get Tobin and take care of him. :)

2 comments:

Bettina said...

A small tatoo of something meaningful, well you listed it further down! A panda! You can always design your own symbol that is meaningful or have a shared tatoo with your best friend...

Tiercy said...

wow, some of those are things I didn't know. Maybe we need to get going on our child's book.