Do you see how cute these pictures are? I love these pictures!! They show so much of Noah and Brenna. I feel like if I looked at these pictures in a 100 years, I would know exactly the things that they were thinking and feeling.
So, let me begin the story of the last few days. We have been without heat on our top level for the last four days so Noah and Brenna have been sleeping together in Noah's room. (Many of you know that Brenna would have broken the heat herself for this to happen.) Last night when I went in to check on the kids, I saw that B and N were spooning each other. It was the cutest thing. Even in sleep Brenna wants to be close to her brothers.
As these pictures were taken Brenna was asking Noah if she could sleep with him tonight even though the heat was fixed. She kept telling him he was her "best brother ever." So, Noah agreed.
Fast forward to bedtime....I was just asking Noah what he wanted for a treat tomorrow b/c he had done so well in responding to me when I had to interrupt his Harry Potter movie watching (which he has been trying to watch for the last two days). And he did it without throwing a fit. I couldn't believe it! My Noah not throw a fit when I interrupt something he is doing. Anyway I digress. So, Brenna was asking what Noah had done to deserve a treat (one would think Noah would be reminded of his greatness and respond accordingly). I was reaching over to cover Noah up with his blanket when I accidentally scratched him. He immediately did what he does best: he became my overdramatic Noah and began to screech "Brenna, that hurt!" When I told Noah it was me, he immediately calmed down and was fine! Just when I thought he was overcoming his reaction to his sister! At least he decided to let her stay in his trundle so that Andy and I will get a good night's sleep! (Yes, there is some self-interest and some self-preservation guiding me here in encouraging Noah to be nice to his sister).
1 comment:
I can't believe that I didn't comment on this when I read it. How cute are they!! Brenna is looking so grown up. I can't believe it.
Post a Comment