I do get the worst mom award ever, but, at least, most people would agree: "Better late than never." Let me tell you that it is a story longer than it is worth repeating to tell you why Brenna's b-day party was so late. But I can promise you, it won't be that late again. I just need to be able to explain in November that time has really flown, and how fast a year can be when her friends come to celebrate again!! Here are some pics. She loved it and I think her friends loved it!!!
I have to say that it wouldn't have gone nearly as smoothly, if my niece Ali and her friend Emily hadn't come to help. They were excellent at entertaining the girls. And the little girls thought the big girls were completely cool!! Thanks Ali and Emily.
2 comments:
Is that Brenna with a ponytail?? Wow, I almost fell off my bed. She is beautiful. What a fun day for her even if it was late.
It doesn't look like Brenna minded one little bit. Great decorations! And watch out... Brenna looks like a natural with a mic in her hand!
xo
Post a Comment