I thought it might be fun to post some pictures of our every day. It seems like I will remember this forever, but I know that with my memory it will fade only too quickly. So, today Andy played guitar hero on the Wii. He loves it and plays with the boys. Tobin had wacky day at school today. He is full of school spirit and loves things like this. He actually had his nails painted, but you can't see that in the picture. (He had me take if off the minute he gothome for school). Noah and Tobin were playing "inside" ball waiting for their turn on guitar hero.
Brenna was the only one not in the basement. She was upstairs in her room playing with her American Girl dolls. She was taking them for a walk. Actually she had about five dolls in the double stroller. But that is how Brenna is, she surrounds herself with baby dolls and her webkinz. How she remembers their names are beyond me!!
Andy and I are also getting ready to take our family to the beach for spring break. We are going with our friends the Carvers!! We love the outer banks and look forward to it. Next post will most likely from the other side of the beach. Happy Easter everyone! And enjoy spring break.
1 comment:
Our days are a lot the same, only Laney's umbilical cords doesn't stretch that far, so she is usually right by my side. Way to go for Tobin. School spirit is awesome!
Post a Comment