Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I always want to remember this moment

6 comments:

Emilie said...

okay, i love the ending, and i love that he fears being published on the blog (sorry, kid! you have a blogging mom!) but I couldn't tell what they were doing when you caught them. Do tell.

xo

Anonymous said...

I second that---what where they up to?? I love the laughing from Brenna! You are good, Paige!

Debbie said...

Katie tells me the same thing, "You better not put this on the blog." Cute post, Paige! I am curious too - what were they doing when you caught them? Please share.

Michelle said...

It's unanimous!! What in heaven's name were they doing?

Paige said...

Hi all,

I really am embarassed to admit that I am not exactly sure what they were doing. I happened upon the scene and was taken by their togetherness. I'm pretty sure Noah was trying to show her how to balance a chair on two feet. They didn't know I was there, so I felt like I was catching a glimpse of our everyday moments. You know, the kind you don't always get on camera. Anyway, I loved the innocence of it. I wish the audio had come out clearer, though.

Steve said...

I don't get it. You want to remember the kitchen?

And it's pretty clear to me what they were doing, they only thing siblings do when they are together. They were trying to conceal the permanent marker on the floor.