Thursday, November 20, 2008

Brenna's birthday

Natalie, MaKenzie, Faith, Madeline, Caroline, Shira, Brooke, Kate, Julianna, Madison, Jaiden, Brandon, Lindsey, and Bobby thanks for making Brenna's birthday one of the most special birthdays to date!! I felt like I was traveling through elementary musical as I watched Naomi (the dance instructor) orchestrate the mayhem of 7 year olds making Brenna's party a true celebration full of laughter, giggling and living. You girls sure know how to have a good time. The best moment was when everyone stopped for a moment and was still, watching the rainbow appear after the rain poured! And then the whirligigs and whimsies began again!

Brenna, how is it even possible you are 7 years old?! I love that you dance to everything--that there isn't anything that isn't music in your life! May it always be so. That was my wish when you blew out your candles.



5 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh Branna looks like she had such a great fun time at her party! I know Julianna had fun too.

Happy Birthday Brenna!

Debbie said...

That looks like such a great party. How much fun! I love the pictures of Tobin too. Brothers can be so goofy!

beth said...

Happy Birthday to Brenna--looks like a great party. I too love that Brenna is filled with music (how about piano lessons?!? I bet she would be great.)
And Tobin is so coooool--what a personality.

Paige, I just read your comment on Emilie's latest blog. You gals sure have come up with some great quotes from your Mom--maybe you should write a book!!
And by the way, I have been trying to get your email address for some time, with no luck. Can you help me there?

Happy thanksgiving and love to all,

JENNIFRO said...

So cute. Nice wish. I love the slide show effect!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Brenna and you had a great time at her party! The older we get, the quicker the years fly by...........