Saturday, January 17, 2009
I'm a Rebel at heart!
I got the new Rebel (a camera with not one but TWO lens' for Christmas) and am so excited to play with it and learn how to use it. I've wanted a camera like this well really since ever, but it became an obsessive need this summer when the best pictures of my kids from swim team came from my friend, Kristi, who had a huge lens on her camera which made her shots possible. Here are some of my first few attempts. Not bad. Not great. Not bad.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I LOVE the close-up shots of your children's faces! Very professional looking! Good job!
Lucky you. What a great hobby. I can't wait to see the neat pics you can take at all the sporting events.
These photos look awesome too!
your pictures are great!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially the one of Noah!
I want a camera like that!
I just got a neat new camera for my b-day, and I need to learn how to work it. I think I might take a class. Neat pics. It was fun to see what you have done. Looks like you had a great Christmas. Good idea about having your meal with out the kids that is one sure way to enjoy it. I loved your yelling and throwing the crayon stories. I might try throwing the crayons or making a mess and have them clean it up and see if they like it.
So happy for you! Glad you got what you wanted. Have fun! (The series of the three kids is really something...they all look down on a diagonal!). Love you!
Really fun pics. Brenna's looks are changing to me!
Post a Comment