We got the dough (all we had to do was let it rise) and other ingredients from our local grocery store and then the boys had a ball making them!
We go sledding!
All three, Tobin, Noah and Brenna went sledding at some point, but I was only with Brenna when she went. Sigh, my kids are getting older. Brenna was so cute and hardly patient as she watched her big brothers go sledding. She kept pestering me until I would take her. I really didn't want to go sledding so we worked out a beautiful compromise. Brenna did the sledding and I stayed in the car and read a book. It was great.
We do silly things.
Noah knows how to make me laugh!Finally, Brenna wants to wear that scarf!! Those are my boots she's wearing. See if you can see how bruised her legs are!! I don't know how she gets so many, but she's so proud of them.
We eat lots of snacks and hot chocolate!
Thanks snow days!!
3 comments:
The picture of Brenna in your boots is my favorite. I have always had bruised legs just like that! I think it's a sign of having a lot of energy and being active!
You sure had some fun days off. I've never been able to make good homemade pizza. I would love your secrets.
what a great day off. Could you come help me out tomorrow? My boys are off of school and we are looking for something to do.
What a great, wonderful day! The sledding reminds me of Quail Valley!
Post a Comment