Father's Day was a lot of fun for Andy--at least I hope it was fun. Katie and I arranged a golfing adventure with the kids. At the last moment, Noah wanted to go as well. Andy was so good and was totally like, we will make this work. In the end, Noah was completely happy to drive the cart and take a few shots every now and again. Tobin was very nervous about playing with Delaney, knowing how good she was. Andy and Manish set the tone with lots of laughter and silliness. You had some great shots and seemed to enjoy playing with Daddy.
Monday, June 29, 2009
Father's Day Pictures
Father's Day was a lot of fun for Andy--at least I hope it was fun. Katie and I arranged a golfing adventure with the kids. At the last moment, Noah wanted to go as well. Andy was so good and was totally like, we will make this work. In the end, Noah was completely happy to drive the cart and take a few shots every now and again. Tobin was very nervous about playing with Delaney, knowing how good she was. Andy and Manish set the tone with lots of laughter and silliness. You had some great shots and seemed to enjoy playing with Daddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment