Friday, July 10, 2009

Camp Antics

Tobin spent this week at sleep away basketball camp and came home last night!!!! I was soooo excited to see him until the ugly teenage attitude showed itself practically 30 seconds after he got home and I was ready to send him back. :)

I have asked Tobin about camp and have gotten the "it was good" response! Because Andy had a two hour ride with Tobin, he was able to get a little bit more out of him (at least that's what I tell my self). This is what Andy was able to get out of Tobin.

* Tobin went with many of his basketball team members and they were able to bond this week
* Tobin came back to his room to find his mattress and his roommates mattress' switched around
* Tobin and his friend went in the dorm bathroom when their poor unsuspecting friend was taking a shower and flushed all the toilets and turned on all the sink faucets, so that they heard their poor friend scream, "whhh, it's cold."
* Tobin came home one night to find all his food had been put in another room
*Tobin and another teammate went in and bought some food to share together.
*Tobin's room was kind of the hang out room because he brought ipod alarm clock to listen to their ipods
*As if they didn't play b-ball enough, Tobin and two of his friends went and did drills during one of the evenings after dinner.

I was so glad.

2 comments:

Tiercy said...

Basketball camp...Tobin must have loved that. Following in Uncle Todd's footsteps. Did Andy play bball?

ann said...

How about some videos of Tobin, Noah, and Brenna swimming!!!!!!!!!!!!!