My friends are in Denver right now trying to decide if this is the place for them when they leave us next year. (Really, I will be truly sad for days when they move). We were able to watch their oldest Annie Kate for them at the swim meet today. I decided that I could videotape AK swimming so they could see it. So, here it is:
Tobin, Noah and Brenna all swam in our meet today! It is sooooo fun to see all of my kids participating in a sports event together. I love it. Noah shaved time off his backstroke and freestyle today. His goal is to beat one of his friends. I keep telling him he only needs to beat his own time, but he's too competitive for that to matter. I keep hoping. I'm not sure Brenna gets how swimming is a team sport as she gets in, swims her event, gets out and will then go chase butterflies, get a donut or go jump in the other pool. Her time means nothing to her and I have yet to get her to get her time when she hops out. Tobin is sooo long these days and looks like a dolphin in the water. He is really fun to watch, especially in breast stroke. He loves the chants and completely is all about the team. Our team lunch was at noodles and is a great time for team bonding. What I love about Tobin and the lunches this year is that his group crosses grade boundaries, school boundaries, and gender boundaries. It is so fun to see them hanging out and talking, joking and having fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yes noah may have shaved time off but were they pretty?
That description of Brenna is so, well...Brenna.
Great for Tobin.
Can't wait to see you guys in a few months.
Thanks so much!!
don't let anyone see this video because it looks like she got second but they had her down for first....
thank you so much!!!
What fun!
Post a Comment