Monday, September 7, 2009

Are you ready for some football?

Noah's opening game was Friday night at 7:20! I could hardly contain Noah in my car his excitement was soooo big. He looked so cute (he would hate that I'm saying that in connection to football) in his new uniform with his last name on his jersey. On the way to the game, he wished out loud to be able to have the ball first so he could get the first play over with. I thought it was just so his butterflies would subside; I didn't realize it was because he was kicking for the opening kick off.

He got his wish and Noah was the first person on his team to get his feet on the ball. He did a great kick and the game began! Noah played every play of the game. It was easy to see which one was him on the field; he was bobbing, jumping and yelling. It was like he couldn't contain his excitement--that's my Noah! He did a great job and of course, I forgot my camera!

But on Saturday, I remembered my camera. Tobin started the game as quarterback. He looked great out there and I truly paid attention to the game in a way I hadn't before! I hope the pictures say it all.

They lost pretty badly, but I do think Tobin played really well. He had some good throws, good hand offs and was able to think quickly on his feet. The pictures below are Tobin!





No comments: