Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tobin's playoff game



Tobin played quarterback in the playoff game last week. If anyone were to watch the game, I feel Tobin did a great job. He had a lot to deal with, an opposing team that was giving him no mercy! I saw Tobin thinking on his feet, and making defensive decisions. Unfortunately, we weren't able to pull out a win. The Steelers, the team we played against, only lost one game all season. However, the one team that beat them was the team we beat! However, our season is over. There is so much I could write about this season--overall, I think it has been Tobin's toughest season mentally.

2 comments:

Bettina said...

Your photos look like they came from a newspaper! What great shots. Sorry we didn't make it out to see one of his games.

Tiercy said...

great pictures!! i can't wait to see how you scrap them. Way to go Tobin!!