Thursday, October 21, 2010

Homecoming Part II

Tobin is in the following pictures as are a lot of his friends.




     I will never know about Homecoming; I mean truly know about it.  Tobin has not shared that much with me and I am left to deduce what I can from what I observed.  Which isn't much.  Tobin looked so handsome and charming.  I received an email from his date's mom stating that she had a great time with Tobin.  And that's pretty much it.  What ever I could write about this night would not be what is important to Tobin.  So, here are a few more pictures.


This was taken at the afterparty around the fireplace.  It was a little chilly, but the group braved it.  I think of all of the places for them to hang at Colin's house, it was the dock that held the most appeal for them.  Although, it was the coldest too.  Everyone was so well behaved and such a delight!  They didn't eat nearly what we thought they would, until the end of the party and then the boys ate.  The chocolate fountain was by far the coolest thing there.  It ended at 1:00 and then we headed back to our house with 14 boys who stayed up until 6:00 in the morning!  

1 comment:

Tiercy said...

You get the cool mom award!