Poor Brenna-she has been so sick. I left work early on Tuesday morning and Brenna hasn't been to school since! She has a cold, yucky cough, sore throat and a fever. She can't get past that fever! And this weekend was going to be so fun! Here's what this little girl had going on.
1. a basketball game
2. a sleepover birthday party
3. a gymnastics meet
4. her first indoor soccer game
5. doing her MLK service project with her friends at the Giant
6. another sleepover with her friends from Sunday into Monday
She is sooo mad she could spit. But the poor girl has no energy too! And now I think Noah's coming down with it. Oh no!

4 comments:
Brenna, c'mon get better, ya got a lot of stuff to do......love ya, Poppop
I hope Noah really isn't getting it!
I just read this... do you know that she was the only one from Julianna's birthday party to get sick??? And one of the girls stayed and spent the night too! ANd she didn't get it. So wierd. All our kids got it and by the end of the week I'd been to the doctor 3 times: 1 time for Jake as he had developed an ear infection and once each for Julianna and Kyle as they developed sinus infections. Todd was the lucky one who didn't come down with it this time. How did Noah make out?
Oh and that's one of my favorite poems by Shel Silverstein!!
Post a Comment