Friday, September 23, 2011

Brenna's 5K race

Brenna's official time is 27:53 for a pace of 8:59! Brenna you are amazing!!  I can't believe how well you did for your first race.  I suspect there will be more in your future.  I was so excited for you to run this race with your friends.  I wanted to make a poster for you, but I also wanted it to be a surprise.  I wanted you to see it during the race-you, Kate, and Lindsey.  Lyla decided to do the Kid's Fun Run.  You and the others started together, but somehow ended up getting seperated.  I think you were focused on your time and running the best race you could.  I also made a sign for Mrs. Faraone which you all laughed at once it was explained to you!  I don't think I surprised you with the sign, but I was still happy I had one!

Lindsey, Kate, Brenna
It was so much fun!  I was able to see you at the mile mark and then again at the finish line.  You looked so strong and confident, not even breathing hard! 
Wonder what she's thinking!

Lindsey and Kate with Mack who volunteered!

The runners!

Starting off on light feet!

Seeing my sign for the first time!


Brenna finishing the race strong!



Here come Kate and Lindsey


The sign I made for them!

No comments: