| Noah's best bud comes to help celebrate! |
| So do the Shahs1 |
| Noah and Shayne |
| Celebrating! |
![]() |
| Noah gets his wish! Facebook! |
Your first game was on your birthday, just like last year! Almost all of your games are Saturday at 6:15! You were really excited to have your first game on your birthday, bu tI was a little nervous about how the game would go and if that would affect your birthday cheer. Because I had made signs for Brenna's race that morning, I thought I should make you one for your birthday as well! I hope you liked it and caught the connection between "smashing" on the poster and smashing out on the football field.
We went to dinner afterwards, your choice, at Bugabook Creek. Why you wanted to kiss the moose, I don't know, but you had a great time. Aidan was able to come which was so great. He is still recovering and you have been a good friend to him. After we got home from that you were able to open your birthday presents (although you had gotten your big gift earlier in the day-a new phone). But Dad and I thought you might be happy with what was in the last box for you! The gift of Facebook! You were really excited. Because we couldn't really wrap Facebook, I cut a picture of your face with a + sign and then drew a book. I am not the greatest artist, but I knew I would get the job done! It turned out to be really funny though because as you "got" the pictogram, Brenna said, "I don't get it. Noah Reed."
You said, "No Brenna, it's Facebook."
Brenna said, "No, it's Noah Reed." We laughed as we realized she was interpreting the book as "Reed." It was quite funny!!
Happy Birthday to my Noah-I love you more than I can ever show you!



No comments:
Post a Comment