Christmas was a wonderful affair. The children slept in til about 6:56 which I consider a great gift given their excitement of the past few days. And with the stockings on the end of their bed as Santa's parting gift, we were able to get another 30 minutes from it. Finally, the children were ready to sit on the steps while Andy and I got everything ready: the tree lights on, the x-mas music on, orange juice poured, and the cameras ready. Christmas was so much fun; I
love watching the children open their presents. I also love when I can surprise Andy with things he really wants too. After opening presents we had a few hours to get ready for my family to come over. We had a great time. It's so much fun to be with family and enjoy one another's company. And the children pretty much play all night long with only a few needed kisses. Dinner was wonderful and Andy made a Maple roasted turkey. It was great! Merry Christmas.
1 comment:
i wish i could toss my kids onto the pile too! And I have to say, I ache for Tiercy when I see that group shot. I miss everyone!
xo
Post a Comment