Happy 2008 everyone. Here are a few pics. of our bringing in the new year. We had fun with our friends Katie and Mannish and their children. We always spend New Year's Eve together and hope the tradition continues for a long time to come. Although, Mannish told us on the way over to our house that Delaney put on lip gloss so that she could look cute for T. OK- so the plan is working. Our next step will be to separate them until their 18!! Just kidding!!! We had dinner and a fun night of playing on the Wii. We ended the night with karoake and watching the ball drop. I know, pretty tame compared to years past, but right now I wouldn't have it any other way. I hope 2008 brings everyone what they wish.
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Paige, Andy and kids,
Loved your account of Christmas and New Years and all the wonderful photos. What Joy! And I also thought your Christmas card photo was WONDERFUL.
I just returned from two magical weeks in Vienna and experienced Christmas the way Klaus always talked about it--hightlights were real candles and sparklers on the Christmas tree, which is decorated and lit for the first time on Christmas Eve, and then midnight Mass at the big Cathedral in Vienna which ended with 3000 people singing Silent Night by candle light, the first time that beloved carol is sung. Klaus was always shocked to hear that carol blasted out at malls starting after thanksgiving (make that Halloween). It was all so beautiful and VERY emotional for me.
Paige, please send me your email address so I can communicate directly with you. Love to all, Beth
Post a Comment