I'm sorry Father's Day was so long ago and this post hasn't happened before now. We had a great day. The weather was beautiful, the food was great, and the company was fabulous! We had our friends, the Shahs over. Andy had to cook the steak (if he wanted it to be edible, he did) but I made sure to wash the dishes and clean everything up. Gifts were a hit and miss this year. Andy wanted Reef sandals and so he got them. The other gift that was a miss was an ipod microphone. I thought it was great and saw great potential for Andy and his creativity. What I didn't realize was that our phone could do the same thing. So, I will be returning it. Oh well. At least he liked the flip flops. I hope everyone had a happy Father's Day. Did you know that father's day first came about because a daughter of a single-father of five children championed the cause as she felt that there should be a day to celebrate fathers? I'm glad she did.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Father's Day Pictures
I'm sorry Father's Day was so long ago and this post hasn't happened before now. We had a great day. The weather was beautiful, the food was great, and the company was fabulous! We had our friends, the Shahs over. Andy had to cook the steak (if he wanted it to be edible, he did) but I made sure to wash the dishes and clean everything up. Gifts were a hit and miss this year. Andy wanted Reef sandals and so he got them. The other gift that was a miss was an ipod microphone. I thought it was great and saw great potential for Andy and his creativity. What I didn't realize was that our phone could do the same thing. So, I will be returning it. Oh well. At least he liked the flip flops. I hope everyone had a happy Father's Day. Did you know that father's day first came about because a daughter of a single-father of five children championed the cause as she felt that there should be a day to celebrate fathers? I'm glad she did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's a neat story. I didn't know that that was why fathers day started.
Post a Comment