Friday, July 18, 2008

Tobin is published

Somebody needs to teach me how to get children to tell things that they should be telling! For instance, who knew Tobin had submitted one of his short stories to the literary magazine of his school. Why wouldn't he think I would like to know that?! Anyway, please take the time to read Tobin's story. Tobin loves humor and I can see him trying to use it a lot of different ways.

http://www.montgomeryschoolsmd.org/schools/lakelandsparkms/literary%20magazine/Literary%20Magazine%2008.pdf

Copy and paste this link to take you to the literary magazine. Tobin's story is on page 20. Let us know what you think of it. I will share it with Tobin; maybe it will teach him to share with me. Tobin's friend,James, wrote a story on page 14 titled "The Wall." These are amazing stories.

1 comment:

Tiercy said...

OMGosh!! This is amazing!! I can't believe his mature writing style. I read some of the others and Tobin is seriously amazing! Maybe he will follow after in his Aunt Tiercy's footsteps.

Tobin, I absolutely love this. If you have any love of writing please explore it. I think you have a gift. I love you!