
Nanny McPhee is played by Emma Thompson (one of my favorite Shakepearian actresses). I heard her once say in an interview that during the filming of Nanny McPhee she sat in the make-up chair for about an hour each day and, yet, when she sat in the make-up chair for movies where she was more natural (more like herself than a fictional character) that she needed to stay seated for up to two hours at a time! She was able to laugh at herself after she divulged this little secret. And while she can certainly laugh at this, I am ready for Brenna to have her new teeth come in. One tooth she lost four dayts ago and the other, she lost10 months ago! when it was pulled out by the dentist. It still has not come in.
And to top it all off---the final tooth--the one still there is lose as well and will fall out soon! I can only imagine that she will look like someone's West Virgina cousin then!
3 comments:
Ha, this is a funny post! I can't believe taht Brenna hasn't had a tooth for 10 months. Acutally, she and Ty must be related because we are going on something like that with one of his. Maybe it's the same tooth.
Well friend...my two front teeth were out for two years (until fourth grade) until my parents got a clue and had the dentist slice my gums. They were down the next day!
Cute! And I love this movie. Katie hasn't lost a tooth for a long time, either. And this slow period came just after I made the kids tooth fairy pillows. Go figure! Brenna is a darling girl.
Post a Comment