Mondays:
Brenna gymnastics 4:00- 5:30pm
Brenna soccer 6:00 - 7:00pm
Tobin football 5:30 -7:30pm
Paige late meetings at school every week
Tuesdays
Tobin soccer 6:00 - 7:30pm
Tobin YM's(church)7:00 - 8:30pm
Noah football 6:45 -8:00pm
Noah scouts 4:00-5:00pm
Paige late meetings at school every other week (same with Andy)
Wednesdays:
Tobin soccer 6:00 -7:30pm
Tobin football 5:30-7:00pm (which one do I take him to?)
Playdates for Brenna and Noah
Thursdays
Noah soccer 5:30 - 6:30pm
Brenna Brownies 3:30 - 4:45pm
Andy and Paige Dance Lessons!! 7:00 - 8:00pm
Friday
Tobin's football games 7 or 9 pm at night
Noah's soccer 5:30 - 7:30pm
Saturday
3-4 games to plan for and get the children to!!
Sunday
Church (where Andy and I have had to plan lessons for the youth
throughout the week)
It's a good thing work is in the morning!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Dance lessons? That is so cool! May the force be with you as you tackle the schedule!
You need Hermione's time turner to get to all of these things.
This is a little on the depressing side! What kind of dancing??
You all are just crazy enough to make this schedule work! I, however, need to take a nap just reading it!
Um... yeah... what kind of dancing? Will we see a video clip of that posted on your blog too? Be careful of promising... Tiercy promised me one of her and Steve at the 80's prom and I have yet to see it.
Where is it, Tiercy????
:)
~michelle
Wow! Your afternoons are so busy. I can't believe how many things your kids are involved in. Do you sometimes feel like a chauffer/taxi driver? It's all in day's work, though, right?
Egads! Help! Won't it be wonderful when Tobin can drive? Won't be too long now--only 4 more years! :(:(:(
OK - you put me to shame! I thought I was busy juggling my schedule but you take it up one notch. Please never let me complain to you! By the way - I see a scrapbook page out of this post :}
Oh my gosh! You're Superwoman!
Please, tell us what kind of dance lessons you are taking?? When do the kids get their homework done and when do you eat dinner?? I'm stressed just reading your schedule!!
Post a Comment