• The little engine that could
• The girl that just past me
• The guy that just past me
• The dog that just past me
• The squirrel that I just past that is staring at me
• Knowing that tiercy, Emilie, and michelle are ahead of me (in a good way)
• The song I am listening to on my ipod
• The thought: I blogged I was going to do this
• Seeing this frenemy mom and I didn’t want her to see me be weak and walk
• The thought: There’s no place like home
When I checked it out on mapmyrun.com I discovered that I ran a total of 2.5 miles and I had walked .5. I was quite happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Way to go Paige. You re on the way. I've been enjoying your blog and the photos of the kids. How can they be growing up so fast?
By the way, my boy Chris has landed back in the states today after his 6 week bike ride through Europe and over the Alps. I am excited, impressed and --relieved.
Love too all
I love this Paige! The comments are great! I took up running a couple years ago and it's made the biggest difference. I did 4 miles this morning (I do it on a treadmill with 8 TVs in front of me - quite the luxury!!). Keep it up! I'm addicted now! Hey - when are you coming to Boston?!
I am sooooo impressed with you! Great job!
Post a Comment