Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Andy's birthday

We made Andy a great breakfast. Tobin made art out of the oranges, and Brenna put the chocolate chips in the pancakes (at least as many went into her mouth). It was the highlight of his birthday!!! We laughed a lot and ate a lot!! And according to my kids, I took pictures a lot! (If they only knew).


Art Deco: Juicy 39!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are 39 exclamation points--a visual of the years Andy has been alive.




I tried to have the kids each hold up 10 fingers and Andy nine to show the kids how many fingers we needed to count Andy's years, but it didn't quite turn out due to the large number.

Later on, after church, we had Andy's family and friends over for cake and ice cream.

2 comments:

Emilie said...

Happy Birthday, Andy! YUM. Everyone looks so happy.
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Andy! I'd say you guys treated him wonderfully! I love the chocolate chip pancakes--yummy!!