Tobin and I went over to our friends' house and had a thoroughly festive time making cookies. I will say the boys lasted for all of about 45 minutes which left the moms to finish the cookie baking. We had a great time, but next year Bettina, Shari, and Shari and I decided that next year we are going to have our own baking time and then go out to dinner!!! We'll leave the boys to their own devices! Merry baking everyone.
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Christmas Cookies
Tobin and I went over to our friends' house and had a thoroughly festive time making cookies. I will say the boys lasted for all of about 45 minutes which left the moms to finish the cookie baking. We had a great time, but next year Bettina, Shari, and Shari and I decided that next year we are going to have our own baking time and then go out to dinner!!! We'll leave the boys to their own devices! Merry baking everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment