Andy was on a cruise last week. I know, I know.....he tells me it was a work cruise, but I don't quite believe him (JK). He was able to go scuba diving on a James Bond wreck where he saw a manta ray with a wingspan as far as his arms could open!
Back at home, we were all pining for Andy. Brenna was the most vocal about it. I knew that she wrote the first email to Andy, but I didn't really know about the second one. I think these are just about the cutest pieces of communication that have ever been created!
Click on the pictures to make them bigger!


1 comment:
what a sweet girl! and I love andy's response to her. He is so good with that. I can't believe she can send email by herself.
When is she going to put herself in a suitcase to come and see Aunt Tiercy?
Post a Comment