Sunday, May 16, 2010

Wax Musuem: Nastia Lukin




Meet Nastia Lukin




Helen Keller (Brenna's friend Brooke)





Meet Sharon Pope Osborne:  Writer of the Magic Treehouse Series.  (Mack-Brenna's friend)







Brenna's second grade class did a wax musuem.  Brenna wanted to be Princess Diana but when the time came, she was already taken.  So, she decided to do Nastia Lukin.  Brenna did a great job.  I was a little worried at first; it seemed like there were just so many dates of her achievements.  I didn't want it to sound boring and have Brenna mix up the dates.  We worked on it together.  She did such a great job!  I loved watching her practice.  I would catch her doing it in the mirror, to a hairbrush, and anytime she walked.  She particularly wanted the flowers as part of her costume.  She has had enough of her own meets to know that you always get something (flowers, candy, teddy bears) after a competition.  She did a great job.




No comments: