Thursday, September 2, 2010

Brenna's 1st day of school

I asked Andy to take pictures of the kids as they walked out of the house that morning. It was the first "first" day of high school for Tobin, the first "first" day of middle school for Noah, and the middle "first" day of school for Brenna. I knew it was going to be hectic!  I knew it was going to be a morning of digging out backpacks, finding matching socks, making 3 different lunches at 3 different times, and a morning of 3 different depature times!  But I knew Andy was up for it.  And then it didn't happen.  First Tobin left, then Noah left, and then Brenna left and my camera lay unused in it's case. 

But my friend Katie was able to save the day.  Her daughter Mack and Brenna are best friends and are in the same class for the 2nd year in a row!  yeah!  So, she was able to take some pictures for me, knowing I would want them.

First day of 3rd grade!

First day of 2nd grade

1 comment:

Tiercy said...

So glad your friend was there to save the day. I can't believe Brenna and Ethan are in third grade already!