Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Fall has arrived

Well, four out of the five Pagleys are spending their days in school. Brenna has finally started kindergarten. I was ready to manage my tears and sadness with kleenex and a hug from Andy. However, when we got to school Brenna was so confident and so sure of herself, and knew exactly where she was going that I felt like I must have done this with her before today. She was so excited and kept saying, in her best imitation of a teenager, "Mom, enough pictures already. Mom, no more pictures, I'm going to be late."
Noah was as excited and hurried off to his classroom with no worries. Noah felt escatatic to be the big one this time around. And he loved it when his little sister placed her hand in his so he could lead her into the school. Noah is a great big brother and will keep his eye on Brenna for sure.
Tobin's matriculation into middle school was not punctuated with traditional pictures as the morning was too chaotic and he left earlier than Noah and Brenna. He quietly slipped out the door, got on his bike and rode off. He had a fabulous week as well. He had a few teachers say to him, "Are you Mr. Bumgardner's nephew?" Oh, how little does Tobin realize that we as his parents, have a check and balance system in place at LPMS with my brother. Overall, it is a momentuous occasion for us to be sure, having our first child in middle school. Having all of your children in school is nothing like having all of your ducks in a row. In fact, it has quite the opposite affect. Now having to have three backpacks and three lunches and three outfits ready every morning is a daunting task: especially when you want outfits that actually match. (I might need a new dryer for that to happen.)
We look forward to fall and all the sports it brings us. Tobin is doing tackle football, Noah is doing soccer and flag football and Brenna is doing dance. I will post pics. soon.

1 comment:

Tiercy said...

This is awesome!! I love it and you have inspired me to start my own blog.

Now I can keep tabs on your children and what they are doing.

lots of love,
Tiercy