Thursday, September 27, 2007

schoolwork





Brenna was so proud of her "roller coaster" I simply had to take pictures. Plus, a picture fits into her scrapbook a lot better than the actual art itself. :)


Funny, Tobin and I are both sporting ice packs today. Tobin jammed his fingers in football practice yesterday. I am taking him to the doctor tomorrow. His biggest hope is that he gets to play in Friday's game. My biggest hope--that he will make a full recovery with no long term, permanent injury. (Mine may be a little bit exaggerated, but who knows). I, on the other hand, had bacon grease splatter onto my wrist as I was cooking bacon for dinner. Yes, I'm trying something new and the consequence of this is a burn. Really makes me want to cook more often. Anyway, I hope you are all having a great week.

No comments: