Today has been a crazy day for all of us. In addition to our usual games, Tobin and Noah had pictures at times and locations other than where their games were played. But today has been the day of Brenna. I couldn't help laughing as I watched her dance. She is soo funny and definitely has her own direction in which she is headed. Then this afternoon, as I was coming downstairs to get something, I saw that Brenna was outside and in the street!! I opened to door to correct this mistake when I saw our young neighbor was outside skateboarding. He waved and said, "hi."
I stepped outside my front door and onto the first step and then I saw that an entire group of young teenage boys were skating right outside my doorstep. And where was Brenna? Skating right along with them!! Crazy. Enjoy the videos. They make me smile.
Saturday, October 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Brenna is too cute. Fortunately, or is it unfortunately, she's going to hvae a cousin just like her? Thanks for the video. They are cute.
Post a Comment