Saturday, September 6, 2008

And then...we were invited to do this...

Read prior two post entries for total story




Tobin is using Elizabeth's "high risers" for the first time. Don't know how he managed to get the girls watching him so closely!!




Brenna with her friends, Natalie and Lindsay

Tobin and Drew learning how to unicycle

A friend, Elizabeth, working an advanced unicycle


Brenna doing the hula hoop!



A friend called and told us they were going to the church to play in the gym and wanted us to come. And so we did...I jumped at the chance to go knowing it was what I had been looking for all day.

3 comments:

JENNIFRO said...

Well hey there sista! So glad to see another someone MY AGE has a blog! I'll be checking in on you now!
Fun surprise!!!

Us English majors--we're made for this. : )

Tiercy said...

I just can't believe how big Tobin looks!! So grown up. Paige, Brenna is absolutely beautiful! What a fun thing to do.

Steve said...

I don't get it? Did you put your kids in a private clown school?