She's not even going to be 7 until the end of November and she showed me her birthday list today!! Just in case you don't speak Brenna, let me translate.
1. ipod
2. camera
3 and 4. Camp Rock the movie
5. a dresser
6. a lip gloss that's real
7. my frame
8. a stuff animal dog
9. clothes
10 a unicycle (my personal favorite)
for Brenna 7th Birthday!! How can I not want to go buy everything on her list!
4 comments:
Hi Paige,
Count me in for the camera and stuffed dog. Would I like to buy them all for her? You bet, but I have to temper my urges with 14 grandchildren. (*_*)!
I am most impressed with her list! Go Brenna! I hope she gets everything she asked for, especially the unicycle!!!!
Is she going on 7 or 14?? That cute girl cracks me up--so sassy!
What is so strange is that our birthday lists look so much alike. Except on mine the Lip gloss is actually chapstick.
Post a Comment