Saturday, September 27, 2008

Football update

Tobin knocked them dead! The final score was 21-0 with Tobin as quaterback. Tobin's coach from last year is currently serving the United States abroad on the African coast near the Middle East and was able to come back for tonight's game. Before the game, he told the Wolverine coaches to give the pins from his hand grenades to the players of the night. Tobin is now in possession of both pins!! Tobin was named both the offensive and defensive player of the night!! I don't think he could have played a better game.

And me? my anxiety? Nil....I was at Noah's birthday party having all the children being tended to by teenage boys who were just as ADD and high energy as the group of friends Noah had at the party.


Coach is the one kneeling with the sunglasses and the blue shirt.

3 comments:

jill said...

Tobin came to collect fast offerings tonight, could he be any cuter?!

We discussed the whole football game, good for him!!!

Congrats again Tobin! You must be a proud mama, Paige!

Tiercy said...

that is so fun for Tobin! I love when they perform the way they want. I bet he was on such a high!

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Tobin! What a great memory for him.