Thursday, September 4, 2008

Going Back in Time if only a weekend or two






A couple of weekends ago we went to my sister's house for a party to celebrate all of the cousin's birthdays. We had a great time catching up, riding the jet skis, and eating a tasty dinner! Tobin learned how to operate a stand up jet ski and Noah learned how to do it sitting down. At 8 I wasn't sure Noah should be going out into the open seas without one of us. Andy thought differently and before I knew it, I was looking out to see my son a speck in the distance! I must admit that everything worked out fine and maybe it was, just possible, that Noah was capable of doing this on his own. Brenna looked like the water got the best of her: drowned rat comes to mind! Here are some pics of the action.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

It's funny seeing the same pics on both our blogs! Glad you got them!! Sorry for the delay:)

Tiercy said...

What a fun day! I see these pictures and it's hard for me not to be homesick. I love you and miss you tons.!