Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Noah!






I tried to change the date to the right date, but it isn't working. Noah's birthday is on the 3rd not the 4th.

Let's see if I can remember. To spark conversation we asked Noah to think of nine things (since he was turning nine) that he was happy to have done or develop as a trait in his nine years.

1. That there is candy in the world
2. That there is a pool for swimming
3. That I am good at all sports
4. That there is Harry Potter
5. That I was able to swim this summer
6. That he went to Turks and Caicos (which is essentially in the United States, isn't it)
7, ?
8.??
9.????
I hate when I don't write things down right away! Here are some pics. from our evening.

Happy Birthday to cousin Kyle, too! Today is his day, too.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Funny, we must have been posting about our birthday boys at the same time:)
Happy Birthday Noah!!

Julie E. said...

Does there need to by anything else in the world besides candy and swimming? Love the list!

Tiercy said...

Happy Birthday Noah!! You are such a cutie and we were thinking of you!! I love your list to. You must be like your aunt!