Saturday, September 27, 2008

Noah's birthday party






Noah had a great time playing laser tag to celebrate his birthday. The group was pretty rambunctious and I was happy to have the help of Alex, the "party liason." He took the group under his wing and they had a blast! They had fun hiding, ducking, and avoiding each other in the laser tag arena. Each friend and Noah had to create an alias to use while they were playing. Noah's was Shadow Knight. Some other's were 21 (later found out this was for Sean Taylor's number), Under Armour, Viper, NikkiDJ, The Punisher, The Pink Bunny (not a girl), and Rambo. Noah wanted to invite Annie Kate, a friend from church and school. She is, right now, "one of the guys," and every mom has laid claim on her for the future. I didn't want Annie to be the only girl, so I had Noah invite two others. One other girl showed up and they were the loan representers of girl power! They had a fun time and were the nicest, gentlest ones of the bunch. Thank goodness for those girls! It was only later after the party that Noah decided to tell us that he liked one of them and she liked him. :)

4 comments:

jill said...

Cute post! Annie Kate rocks! What a gal, she's so lucky to get to go to Noah's party.

Happy Birthday Noah!

Tiercy said...

It looks like Noah had so much fun playing at his party. He even worked up a little sweat it would seem. You do such a good job with their parties.

Debbie said...

I haven't played laser tag in years. It looks like Noah and his friends had a great time. Noah is a handsome kid!

Anonymous said...

What a neat, fun birthday party! You rock! It looks like you had quite a group! Did I read about Noah and a "girlfriend"?? How's that one going for you?