Dear headache, Thanks for going away! I know it is because I haven't been getting enough sleep that I had you in the first place. I promise to be better.
Dear Christmas cards, I love the news and pictures you bring. Please hurry into my mailbox so that I can see what all of our friends are up to.
Dear Christmas tree, Keep growing! We will come and get you. Soon. I promise.
Dear Sis, I will get your Christmas presents in the mail soon. Thanks for being patient. They will be worth the wait...I think.
Dear School Board, I know that you have to cut jobs due to the economy, but please don't take my job away. What I do is too important to student learning.
Dear house, I will get in the Christmas spirit and deocorate you soon.
Dear Santa, I've been good this year, or at least I've tried. All I want is to be a good mother and to feel like I have made my kids happy, not in what I have bought for them for Christmas, but rather in the ways I have treated them.
Dear Beau and Heather, Congratulations on a beautiful daughter. Andy's face was beaming as he shared the news of your new addition to the family: Andi Reece. What a beautiful name!! We can't wait to meet her.
Dear Friends, I wish you a very Merry Christmas. Enjoy your holiday season.
Dear feet, get ready because we are going to start racking up the miles on the treadmill.
Dear President elect Obama, So many people are counting on you. You seem like a man, who is kind and decent. Please don't loose that when you head to Washington. We need that beacon of hope more than any policy change.
Dear World, This is a hard time for everyone. If we increase our random acts of kindness upon each other, we would be more happy and more fulfilled within than last year at this time. Let's be the change we wish to see in the world and open our hearts a little wider to the opportunities for kindness that are around us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Beautiful Paige! E-mail me your address and I'll send you a card. (maybe - if I get them out - I better since I bought them!)
You are so clever. Loved this post. It reminded me - in its style - of the way Tiercy writes. Must be something to that :-)
How clever!
I hope all your wishes come true!
Emilie gets all the credit for this idea. Sometimes you just have too much to say in a regular post. Good job sharing it all with us.
Post a Comment