So, Tobin drew a picture back for her. Isn't he nice? It says: This is Brenna. Thank you.
Brenna responded by bringing out the big guns, her secret weapon. Her daddy. So, Andy drew the picture below. It says: This is Tobin in his true alien form.
Tobin then turned his attention to his dad and drew this picture. It says: Thank goodness I don't look like my dad.
Unable to resist the challenge Andy drew another picture, the one below. It says: Tobin as a grown man. Thank goodness my son doesn't look like me.
To which Tobin responded with this final picture. Thank goodness church was coming to an end. It says: Sorry, that was Uncle Buff (Buff, I am truly sorry you were brought into these chenanigans. I can only say they consider you a true comrade in laughter). I forgot to draw your moobs (man boobs, sorry everybody) and fat pack.
As you can imagine, our pew was full of the 5 of us laughing (+ 2 friends) shaking with laughter that just wanted to burst out. Thank goodness we kept it in. But I don't think we were as quiet as we had hoped. Our neighbors in front of us turned to see what was so fascinating. Sorry, friends. Next time, the Pagleys will be more reverent. (I'm leaving the drawing materials at home).
3 comments:
So funny. I would love to sit behind you guys at church. Great drawings and clever post!
What artists you have in your family! Where is your contribution Paige??
That is too funny! I wish our irreverant days involved clever drawings and laughter. too cute!
Post a Comment