A game of hide and seek ensued between the kids and Andy and I searched for the perfect tree, which was harder than normal because all of the trees were tied up. It's kinda hard to tell what its shape is like when it is all pressed together. Plus, I was constantly saying to the children, "stop running," "no more" and "I'm serious about what I said, stop, please..." We should have left them at home and made a date out of it! Please remind me of this next year!
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Choosing the Christmas Tree
After last year's tenenbaum search we decided to play it low key and go to Lowe's to find our tree. We had gotten a tree there once before and actually ended up liking it a lot. So, we thought we'd give it a try--a nice family outing. What really happened was this:
A game of hide and seek ensued between the kids and Andy and I searched for the perfect tree, which was harder than normal because all of the trees were tied up. It's kinda hard to tell what its shape is like when it is all pressed together. Plus, I was constantly saying to the children, "stop running," "no more" and "I'm serious about what I said, stop, please..." We should have left them at home and made a date out of it! Please remind me of this next year!





A game of hide and seek ensued between the kids and Andy and I searched for the perfect tree, which was harder than normal because all of the trees were tied up. It's kinda hard to tell what its shape is like when it is all pressed together. Plus, I was constantly saying to the children, "stop running," "no more" and "I'm serious about what I said, stop, please..." We should have left them at home and made a date out of it! Please remind me of this next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So which one did you chose? Unfair to leave us hanging! What cute kids you have--I say let them choose the tree! leave them at home?????????????? No way!
Mom--they had no interest in choosing the tree!! They were more interested in playing hide and go seek thank picking out the tree!!
Post a Comment